LIVE - 20th ANNIVERSARY TOUR
Released on January 12th, 2015.
2-Disc CD recorded live at the famed Yoshi's jazz club in Oakland, CA September 11-14, 2014. This is the first ever live concert CD released by Brian and his band. Also includes the song written especially for this project, "Think Free" which was #1 on the Billboard Smooth Jazz Songs Chart for 6 weeks!
Featuring: Marqueal Jordan (vocals, sax & percussion), Adam Hawley (guitar & vocals), Eddie Miller (keyboards & vocals), Michael Stever (trumpet & keys), Rodney Jones Jr. (bass) & Chris Miskel (drums).
Order now to receive an autographed copy! Also, the inside booklet folds out to a full band poster.
Listen to clips below!
1. City Lights Intro
2. Always Remember (#1 Billboard Jazz Single)
3. Hollywood Swinging
4. Do You Really Love Me? (#1 Billboard Jazz Single)
5. Come To Me (#1 Billboard Jazz Single)
6. All About You (#1 Billboard Jazz Single)
7. Let’s Get Started (#1 Billboard Jazz Single)
8. Fullerton Ave. (#1 Billboard Jazz Single)
9. Beautiful Liar
10. Get It On (#1 Billboard Jazz Single)
11. Skies Wide Open (Top 10 Billboard Urban AC Single)
12. Another Love
13. Horizon (#1 Billboard Jazz Single)
14. Think Free (#1 Billboard Jazz Single)
16. On My Mind (#2 Billboard Jazz Single)
17. Secret Garden
18. Serpentine Fire
19. Funkin’ Like My Father
20. City Lights Outro
21. Our Love
22. Forever [BONUS TRACK] - (on the CD only)
Marqueal Jordan - Vocals, Tenor Sax & Percussion
Eddie Miller - Keyboards, Hammond B3 Organ & Vocals
Michael Stever - Trumpet & Keyboards
Adam Hawley - Guitar & Background Vocals
Rodney Jones, Jr. - Bass
Chris Miskel - Drums
Brian Culbertson - Piano, Trombone, Background Vocals & Additional Percussion
Doug Beavers - Trombone & Additional Percussion
Doug Rowan - Bari Sax
Produced by Brian Culbertson for BCM Entertainment, Inc.
Recorded live at Yoshi’s in Oakland, CA September 11-14, 2014.
Mixed by Brian Culbertson & Bob Horn at BCM Studios, Los Angeles, CA. Mastered by Gene Grimaldi at Oasis Mastering, Burbank, CA.
FOH Sound Engineer, Tour Manager - Ross Pallone
Monitor Engineer - Everett Pruitt
Pro Tools Recording Engineer - David Denny
Yoshi’s Production Manager - Brad Gardner
Yoshi’s Production Crew - Michael Oliver, Zeph White, Emilio Nevarez, Jamaal Brown & Bethany Wycoff
Yoshi’s Artistic Director - Michael Pritchard
Backline provided by Jim Doug at The Backline Source
Sound production provided by Third Ear